Double Chocolate Strawberry Protein Donuts
Chocolate Strawberry Donuts
- ½ cup oat flour*
- 1 scoop (34g) vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp. (15g) cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup (113g) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp. (42g) stevia/sugar baking blend**
- 2 tbsp. milk (any milk is fine)
- ¼ cup strawberries, chopped
White Chocolate Glaze
- ¼ cup (56g) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. (32g) white chocolate coconut butter
- 2 tbsp. (30g) white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. milk (any milk is fine)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, egg, stevia/sugar blend, and milk. Gently mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add chopped strawberries and fold into batter. Spray a donut pan with nonstick spray. Pour batter into a large Ziploc bag. Cut end off bag. Pipe donuts into donut pan evenly. There is enough batter to make 8 donuts.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Take donuts out of pan and put onto a cooling rack to completely cool.
- Heat coconut butter and white chocolate chips in the microwave mixing every 30 seconds until melted. Add Greek yogurt and milk. Mix until smooth glaze forms.
- Dip cooled donuts in glaze. Set in fridge for a few minutes to let glaze harden. Dip in glaze again. Add more chopped strawberries if desired.
*For ½ cup of oat four, blend ¾ cup oats until it turns into a fine flour.
Serves: 8 donuts
Serving size: 1 donut
Calories: 135 calories
Thanks to www.macro-chef.com for the recipe!