Berry Protein Baked Oatmeal
Per 1 Serving:
Fat: 8 g
Carbs: 25 g
Fibre: 4 g
Protein: 9 g
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 2½ cups old fashioned rolled oats*
- 2 scoops Ascent vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups milk (I used almond, but any is fine)
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 tbsp. agave syrup**
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen, mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add milk, eggs, agave syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry. Gently mix until combined.
- Pour in coconut oil while continually stirring to incorporate.
- Finally, add mixed berries. Gently fold berries into batter.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan with coconut oil or spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake at 375 for about 35-40 minutes. Cut into 10 slices and enjoy!